Last Updated: 17th July, 2023
**2. Collection of your Information**
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Website includes:
Personal identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Website or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Website, such as online chat and message boards.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
**3. Use of your Information**
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
**4. Disclosure of your Information**
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your Personal Data with third parties for their promotional purposes. We only share your Personal Data as described below:
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process
- To protect the rights and property of Erie Applications, our agents, customers, and others
**5. Limitation of Liability**
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Erie Applications shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses resulting from (A) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the site; (B) any conduct or content of any third party on the site, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or (C) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
**6. Policy for Children**
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
**8. Contact Us**